- No need to fill up water while operating the pump. With semi-open impeller.
- The submerged impeller won’t intervene head.
- Flanges mount upper on the base plate.
- Simple construction and easy maintenance.
- Strainer Made of stainless. Prevent solid impurities sucked inside the impeller.
- Impeller Semi-open impeller. The impeller is processed precisely to match with pump case closely All impellers are dynamic and static balanced. Suit with viscosity or small solid impurities liquid.
- Pump shaft:Made of stainless: SUS 410/304/316. The shafts are processed precisely. Shaft system is separate from discharge system to extend further working period.
- Retainer: additional stead/ bearing housing while the shaft is too long. To prevent the interval between the pump shaft and the head shaft is too far. To maintain working steady.
- Lubrication: Bearings are lubricated by the liquid from the pump pumping. The liquid should be fewer impurities or w/ oil. Additional water pipe to lubricate it if the liquid isn’t suitable.
- Clockwise rotation when view from the driver end.
- Power transmission: Transmit from motor by flexible couplings.