- Coaxial structure. Large capacity, high head and efficiency.
- Mechanical seal and stainless shaft. Without gland packing and no leakage.
- Small size and install easily.
- Impellers are dynamic and static balanced. Working steady.no noise and vibration problems.
- Long working period and easy maintenance.
- High-rise water supply.
- General industry used.
- Air condition circular water used.
- Civil engineering water used.
- Agricultural irrigation water used.
- Pump material: cast iron
Clean liquids: 0°C -60°C water, PH 1-12.
- Pump material: stainless Corrosive liquids: 0°C – 120°C acid/alkali liquids, PH 1-12. Please inform us that if using the special liquids (ex: specific weight, consistence, temperature or other features.)
- Hot kerosine pump: Temperature resistance to 200°C
- Chemical pump: It’s suitable for corrosive and volatile liquids. To ensure the safety,you can additionally take explosion proof motors.